After the tragic shooting death of yet another Chicago child, 7-year-old Amari Brown, the Chicago Tribune Editorial Board issues yet another stupid statement: "We don't yet know the tick-tock that preceded the shooting of Amari - the swirl of bad acts and motivations that left him bleeding to death."
Yes we do. Here's the tick-tock:
- Amari's dad, Antonio Brown, is a high-ranking member of the Four Corner Hustlers
- Antonio has a 22 page rap sheet, with 45 arrests for gun crimes, narcotics crimes, and forcible felonies
- Antonio has a 5-pointed star tattooed on his forehead and a blunt tattooed on his cheek
- Antonio was the intended victim of a gang shooting
- Antonio had his 7-year-old son outside after midnight on a historically violent night in a historically violent neighborhood
But apparently Garry McCarthy is a bully for pointing out that Antonio Brown is responsible for his son's death.